We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surprise your guests with this incredible savory yogurt cake with ham and peas.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 5 g of butter (for the mold)
- 3 eggs
- 1 pot of plain yogurt
- 1 pot of melted butter
- 3 jars of wheat flour
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 80 g Emmental
- 2 slices of white ham
- 100 g of peas frozen
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Generously butter the inside of a missed mold.
- In a salad bowl, arrange the eggs. Add the yogurt and melted butter.
Mix well, then incorporate the flour and baking powder. Mix again to obtain a homogeneous paste, then add the Emmental and the previously sliced ham. Adjust seasoning.
Add the still frozen peas. Transfer to the mold to miss.
- Bake and cook for 30 minutes.
To taste as a starter or as a main course.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel