We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy to make, this semolina and butternut gratin recipe is both delicious and complete.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 450 g of butternut
- 70 g of Comté
- 2 slices of white ham
- 15 cl of semi-skimmed milk
- 30 g of cornstarch
- 40 g wheat semolina
- 3 pinches of Espelette pepper
- 5 g semi-salted butter
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper.
Peel and cut the butternut. Steam it for about 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th. 6/7).
Grate the county. Mince the ham.
Dilute the milk and cornstarch. Reduce the butternut to mash or puree.
In a salad bowl,
- Pour in the butternut puree, the milk with the diluted starch, the wheat semolina, 40 g of grated Comté, the sliced ham, fleur de sel, pepper and Espelette pepper.
- Mix well, adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Arrange the preparation in a lightly buttered dish.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the grated Comté and bake for 20 minutes.