We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Even in winter we want freshness and raw vegetables when the sun starts to fail us.
So here is the recipe for apple, cabbage and carrot remoulade.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1/2 Red cabbage
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp of crushed hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt pepper
Apple, cabbage and carrot remoulade recipe
This recipe is simple and healthy thanks to the combination of delicious vegetables and winter fruit.
- Start by peeling the apples and carrots
- Remove the top of the cabbage
- Wash the cabbage and carrots
- Grate all the ingredients
- Crush the hazelnuts
In a salad bowl or on individual plates,
- Mix the vegetables with the crushed hazelnuts
Make the seasoning in a bowl,
- Put 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Salt, pepper
- Pour everything over the remoulade
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe proposed by Brigitte (84)