We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Coleslaw coleslaw and carrot salad is a classic among raw salad salads.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1/4 white cabbage
- 3 beautiful carrots
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt pepper
- 1 yogurt
- Wine vinegar
Coleslaw cabbage and carrot salad recipe
Start by peeling then cleaning the carrots,
cut the white cabbage in 4 then remove the outer leaves,
- Finely slice the cabbage
- Grate the carrots
- Mix everything in a salad bowl,
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of the sauce,
You can use ready-made mayonnaise or make it yourself, it's even better!
- Make a homemade mayonnaise by counting the equivalent of 1 yogurt pot for the quantity
- In the bowl, mix with 2 tbsp of dill
- Add the unsweetened yogurt
- Pour 2 tbsp of wine vinegar
- Mix this cabbage and carrot sauce
- Add the raisins
- To mix everything
- Put in the refrigerator for about 2 hours
Note that the cooler the coleslaw coleslaw and carrot salad, the better it will be ...
Enjoy your meal !