We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy and quick to prepare, this grilled lobster in orange butter is an exceptional recipe!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 female lobsters (500 g)
- 4 tbsp. toasted flaked almonds
- Coarse salt, freshly ground pepper
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 70 g ground almonds
- 1 orange
- Freshly ground pepper
Grilled lobsters in orange butter
For the orange butter:
- In a bowl, combine the softened butter, ground almonds and orange zest. Pepper. Mix well. If necessary, cool slightly.
- Put the oven in grill position.
- Bring salted water with coarse salt to a boil, boil the lobsters for 20 seconds. Remove them. Place them on a cutting board. Using a broad-bladed knife, cut them in half from head to tail. Remove the pebble pocket.
- Arrange the lobsters in an oven dish and sprinkle their flesh with pieces of mixed butter. Place them under the broiler for 7 to 8 minutes (make sure they do not burn but brown). Baste them halfway.
Keep them warm covered with aluminum foil (to prevent them from drying out).
- Serve quickly sprinkled with grilled flaked almonds, with rice or vegetables.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel