We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A good beef steak accompanied by a delicious cauliflower stir-fry and here is a recipe that should surprise as much as you feast!
Make way for your stoves!
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
In the box
- 2 beef steaks of approximately 150 gr
- 1 baby cauliflower
- 1 C. Espelette pepper
In the closet
- 3 knobs of butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Spicy cauliflower and beef steak stir-fry recipe
Cauliflower goes perfectly with beef.
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut off the stem.
- Cut the cauliflower into slices of about 0.5 to 1 cm, then rinse them.
In a skillet,
- Melt 2 knobs of butter and sauté the cauliflower over high heat for 1 min.
- Lower the heat to medium, season and cook for 15 minutes. mixing frequently. 5 minutes. before the end of cooking, add the Espelette pepper.
- Mix well.
Season the steaks 5 min. before the cauliflower has finished cooking. Heat a pan with the knob of butter and sear the steaks for 1 min. on each side. Continue cooking according to taste.
Serve the spicy cauliflower with the steaks.
Espelette pepper is a pepper substitute. It is generally used at the end of preparation for a subtle blend of aromas. Consider it a must have!
To keep it well, place it in a jar in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
"WithHelloFresh.fr, receive at home each week varied recipes and fresh products to cook in 30 minutes! ”